Baleigh 1008520 Plate Bending Machine PR-10500-4CNC
This plate roller has the same rigid steel structure as its sister models (PR-10500-4 and PR-10500-4NC) but incorporates a CNC touchscreen controller specially designed for Baileigh.
- Made in Italy and refined through years of research.
- ½” mild steel capacity.
- 120” (10-foot) length.
- Large 10 hp motor runs on 480-volt 3-phase power.
Forming Rolls and Hydraulics
- All 4 forming rolls are hardened and polished.
- 2 central driven rolls.
- Dual hydraulic motors and high-efficiency planetary gearboxes directly rotate the 2 driven rolls.
- 4-roll design pinches the plate between the 2 driven rolls, pre-bends the leading edge, and rolls the part along with the trailing edge in one pass.
- Front rolls have independent hydraulic lifters that go in the orbital pattern.
- Stabilizer torsion bar system keeps front rolls parallel to the top roll.
- Plate is pinched at all times during the rolling cycle, so there’s no chance to lose the position.
- You can adjust the angle of the rolls and bend cones.
- Hydraulic system for material removal: yoke on top roll drops, allowing the roll to lift.
CNC Programmer and Control Panel
- Simply draw or load your desired shape, choose the type of material, and the computer automatically generates the program to bend your desired shape.
- 15” touchscreen display (TFT new generation LCD LED) conforms to Rohs regulations.
- CAD system allows you to draw shapes to be bent with the NC.
- You can also load shapes in DXF format from USB pen-drive.
- Configure your desktop or laptops with CAD to create shapes, then export them to the CNC.
- Front panel with more input/output ports: 2 USB, 1 Serial, 1 Ethernet, 2 PS2.
- Amount of steps per program is virtually unlimited.
- Pre-existing system of manual programming “auto-teaching” ensures total flexibility of control.
- Linux RTI operating system.
- New generation motherboard conforms to Rohs regulations.
- Integrated graphical card with accelerated 3D hardware.
- Intel Low power 2.0 GHz Dual Core CPU with lower operating temperature (optimal for industrial environments).
- SO-DIMM DDR Memory 1 GB Industrial range.
- Direct connection of the LVDS display leaves VGA port open for connecting an external monitor.
- Tripled calculation capacity, compared to previous versions.
Warranty and After-Care
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our in-house team of knowledgeable reps.
- Free machine training and demos are available at our Wisconsin headquarters. Optional training at your location is available for a fee.
Also available in a non-NC version, the PR-10500-4, and a numerically controlled version PR-10500-4NC.
|Rolling Cap. (Mild Steel)
|Number of Rolls
|Top Roll Dia.
|Bottom Roll Dia.
|Slide Roll Dia.
||Touch Screen CNC System
||480V / 3-phase
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
||206" x 68" x 43"