Baleigh 1004180 Heavy Duty English Wheel EW-37HD
What makes this the best English wheel on the market? It’s made from twin ⅝” thick steel plates. Its large opening can handle even curved panels. And it comes with 8 anvil sets.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Massive 37” throat depth.
- Upper wheel is a robust 10” diameter x 3” wide.
- Includes 8 bottom anvils (all 3” wide) in the following radii: flat, 2”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 12”, 24”, and 36”.
- These anvil sizes can handle almost any wheeling application you can think of.
- Everything on this wheel is adjustable, including the caster and camber of the bottom anvil.
- Quick-release lower anvil support with internal locking cam allows for easy panel removal.
- Weighs just under 1,600 pounds with rigid steel construction that will stay accurate for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Aluminum Capacity||.125" Soft|
|Lower Die Radius||2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 12"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||96x48x91|
|Top Wheel Dimensions||10" x 3"|