We are happy to offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING on most orders of $299 or more. For anything under $299, there’s just a low calculated rate based on your shipping address.
There are some cases that despite an item being over $299, it’s just too big and/or heavy to ship via ground. For those freight items, shipping is a flat $99.
Order Processing, Shipping Method & Delivery Times
Our goal is to get your order moving as quickly as possible. To do so, we process orders as soon as they come into our system.
Delivery lead times may vary based on carrier shipping practices, delivery location & availability of items in your order. If by chance there is an out of stock item or a longer than usual lead time is expected, we make every effort to let you know via phone or email.
While we try to ship your order complete and all at once, products may be delivered in separate shipments from multiple warehouses, which may affect delivery time. Estimated delivery times are considered standard delivery times and are not guaranteed.
Ground items are considered small, lightweight items under 100lbs that can easily fit into a box and be handled by a standard delivery driver. These items ship FREE on orders $299 or more. Please expect the standard 3 to 5 business days for all ground shipments. If you need something quicker, please choose an expedited shipping option at checkout.
Freight items are usually machines but can also be oversized items, heavy weight items, or any item that shows a freight charge at checkout.
As a heads up, freight delivery is typically considered "dock-to-dock." This does not include lift gate service to a business or residence. If you do not have a loading dock/forklift and/or require liftgate delivery, please let us know in the order notes so that we can add it to your order prior to shipment. In most scenarios there is no extra charge for liftgate service, we just want to ensure that we let the freight company know before your order ships.
More Freight Delivery Details:
- Tracking will be provided in the form of a PRO number. This number serves as tracking for your order and can be looked up on the carrier’s website for tracking updates.
- Freight drivers are instructed to call ahead to set a delivery time, however, we encourage you to call the destination terminal as soon as you have the PRO number. This will make sure there are no delays in delivery and to give you the opportunity to choose a delivery time that works best for you.
- Someone must be at the shipping location to sign for all freight deliveries. At the time of delivery, please check for damage.
How To Inspect Your Order For Damage:
Once your order has arrived, immediately inspect the package for potential damage that may have occurred during shipping. Carefully inspect the packaging and the contents of the package. It is normal for the box to show some wear; however, if additional damage occurred:
- Refuse the order and contact Customer Service immediately at (888) 654-8898. Please have your order number available when you call.
All damage must be reported to us within 36 hours of delivery date.
We make every effort to process & ship your order as quickly as possible, so we may not be able to cancel an order once submitted. If an order has already shipped or is no longer wanted, you may refuse the order or accept and fill out our return form. For either method, any freight, holding or restocking fees of the carrier and warehouse will be deducted from your refund.
Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except major holidays. Any order placed over a weekend will be processed on the next business day. Orders are shipped pending credit approval, order acceptance and product availability.
Missing, Lost or Stolen Deliveries
Deliveries from UPS, FedEx & USPS may be signed for or left at/in a secure location at your shipping address. If your tracking is showing delivered but you haven't received your order, before contacting us, please make sure you do the following:
If there is a delivery confirmation signature/name:
- Confirm delivery with the person who signed for it
- Check around other departments/areas that may have received it on your behalf
If there was a delivery confirmation location:
- Check, double check & triple check the area in which the delivery confirmation provides
- Ask around other suites/departments/neighbors in case they received it or were holding it on your behalf
If you have done all of those things and it is still within 36 hours of delivery, contact us ASAP. We will file a claim on your behalf. The claim includes the shipping company tracing the package and potentially reaching out to you for more information. This process can take up to 10 business days. While the claim is in review, we are unable to send out a replacement order or credit you back. Sorry about that. The moment it is closed, however, we will be able to send out another order or credit you back.
If you need the order ASAP, a new order would need to be placed.
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Any of these taxes, duties or fees are your responsibility. Unfortunately, we have no control of these charges and can't predict what they will be prior to shipping. Customs policies vary from country to country, so if you have any questions, please contact your local customs office for more information prior to placing your order.
All Other Official Shipping Policies:
- Free Shipping applies to the 48 contiguous United States. Shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii will include a freight charge.
- Free Shipping is only available for products that can be shipped via ground. We may use UPS, Fedex & USPS First Class/Priority at our discretion.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. To avoid any shipping delays, please provide a physical address at checkout.
- Cut off time on most next day delivery orders is 3:00 pm EST
- All order shortages or damage must be reported to us within 36 hours after receiving your order.