We hope that your order experience was quick, easy & you were 110% satisfied with the products received. However, if you need to return an item, we get it and we're here to help.
We are happy to accept returns for most unopened, unused products in resalable/reusable condition within 30 days of receiving your order.
However, to qualify for a refund it’s important that all original packaging is returned. This includes the box, packing materials, instruction manuals or anything that was included from the factory. These items must be in good condition. We may not be able to accept a return if one or all of these materials are missing or damaged.
An RMA number is required for all returns. If an item/order is returned back to our warehouse or manufacturer’s warehouse without an RMA, there will be an additional restocking fee.
We will credit you back for the item(s) returned less our initial outbound shipping costs. All shipping costs are non-refundable.
How To Return An Item
Yes, I have an account.
- Log into your account.
- Go to 'My Orders' and find the order with the item(s) you would like to return.
Select item(s) to return.
- With all the items from your order displayed, choose the quantity of the item(s) you would like to return.
- Scroll down and select the reason for return, return action and any comments that might help us.
Check your email.
- We will reply to your request within 1-2 business days (but typically within 24 hours).
- The email you receive will include an RMA number and the return address that the item(s) must be shipped back to.
No, I don't have an account; I checked out as a guest.
- Go to our Guest Return Form Here.
- Fill out all the fields.
- Click Submit. We will follow up with return instructions within 1-2 business days (but typically within 24 hours).
- For your records, we suggest using a carrier that provides proof of delivery, such as UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority.
- Item(s) must be sent back to the return address provided in the return email sent to you.
- Include the RMA number provided in the return email on the return shipping label on the outside of the package(s) being returned.
- We are able to provide a discounted prepaid return label if you would prefer. If our label is used, that cost will be deducted from your final refund amount.
Unfortunately, there are some products where a restocking fee is set by manufacturers. These only apply to those products that come directly from the manufacturer. The restocking fee is generally 15-25%. They include manufacturers such as (but not limited to):
- Simpson Strong-Tie
- CDI Torque
If you would like to confirm what the restock fee will be on your item, please reach out to us before requesting an RGA.
Orders that are returned due to order error, change of mind or other reasons that FastoolNow doesn’t have control over will receive credit less our initial shipping cost on the item(s) returned. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Items returned must be intact, non-damaged and resalable.
Please allow 7 business days (but up to 21 days) for returns to be processed and credit issued after the item(s) are received to our warehouse.
Damaged & Defective Items
Any claims for damaged or defective items must be reported within 48 business hours without exception. Be sure to check the item(s) in your order upon receiving them.
If any item in your order is damaged or defective, please call us at (888) 654-8898 or email us at orders@fastoolnow. We will be sure to help!
Return Shipping Costs
You are responsible for the return shipping cost of the item(s) being sent back to the provided return shipping address. Exceptions include:
- Item(s) that arrived damaged or defective.
- The wrong item was received from what was ordered.
I Want To Replace The Product I Am Returning
If you ordered the wrong product by mistake, we can help you out. Simply return the wrong item(s) following the standard return process and place a new order for the correct items.