Baleigh 1004942 Numerically Controlled Planer IP-2509-HD
Designed for fast, consistent, low-effort production, this 25” industrial planer lets you set the bed height through a programmable logic controller. No more turning a handwheel to find your thickness!
- 10 hp motor has enough muscle to smooth full 25” boards.
- Spiral cutter head (included) spins at 5,000 rpm.
- Rows of rotatable carbide blades make the spiral cutter head last much longer and work more quietly than a straight-knife cutter.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so you can use this sophisticated machine in almost any shop.
- Can smooth off up to .25” of material at one time.
- Variable speed from 20 to 30 feet per minute, so you can finetune to get the exact speed you need for your material and finish.
- 25” x 32” main cast iron table expands to an even larger 25” x 57”, supporting your material and helping you create straight, smooth boards.
- Programmable controller makes it simple to set the height. Just enter what you want, and the bed automatically moves to that setting.
- Controller includes automatic backlash compensation to produce exact, repeatable thicknesses.
- Segmented steel infeed roll allows you to smooth multiple boards with different heights at once, increasing your productivity.
- Durable dual steel outfeed roll moves boards along to the cutting head.
- You can set the quick-adjust bed rolls high to reduce friction on rough-sawn stock, or adjust them lower for straighter, smoother results.
- Segmented chip breaker prevents large chips or strips of wood from clogging up the machine or your dust collector.
- Solid iron pressure bar applies even force across the boards to avoid chipping.
- Anti-kickback fingers grip the material so it’s less like to shoot back out if there’s a problem at the cutter head.
- Oversized bearing housings ensure quiet performance and long life.Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep replacement parts in stock at our Wisconsin warehouse so we can get them to you quickly.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone from our woodworking experts, all of whom have used our machines and know them top to bottom.
|Table Size (Length)||57"|
|Table Size (Width)||25"|
|Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw)||1/4"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||3-3/8"|
|Max Stock Width||25'|
|Number of Knives||5 Row Spiral|
|Maximum Stock Height||9"|
|Minimum Stock Thickness||1/2"|
|Minimum Stock Length||9'|
|Feed Speed||20 to 30 FPM|
|Table Elevation||Digitally Controlled|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x67|