Baleigh 1005964 Planishing Hammer PH-36A
The most versatile planishing hammer on the market, this air-powered model lands 3,200 beats per minute to give you a smooth finish. It arrives fully assembled with 7 dies.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- 36” throat depth enables you to finish larger pieces.
- Air motor runs on just 90-120 psi.
- Completely rebuildable air motor lets you change the characteristics of the hit for your application.
- Top and bottom supports have adjustable length for offset planishing.
- Foot pedal operation leaves your hands free to move the material.
- Includes 7 radius dies: flat, 2”, 3”, 6”, 8”, 12”, and 24”.
- Automatic oiler keeps your machine running smoothly and saves you time on maintenance.
- We offer an optional dog-leg brace for tight radii applications.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced metalworkers.
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Tooling Height Adjustment||11"|
|Speed (Variable)||3200 beats / minute|
|Included Tooling||Flat 2", 3", 6", 12", 24" Radii|
|Aluminum Capacity||14 ga.|
|Power||80 - 120 Psi.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x68|