Simpson Strong-Tie CISLV32 CI-SLV Super-Low Viscocity Cartridge System, 32oz.
CI-SLV super-low-viscosity structural injection epoxy is a two-component, high-modulus, high-solids, moisture-tolerant epoxy specially designed for pressure injection, gravity feeding and flood coat filling of concrete cracks when substrate temperatures are between 60°F (16°C) to 90°F (32°C). Available in 3-gallon bulk kits or convenient side-by-side cartridges dispensed through a static mixing nozzle using either a manual or pneumatic dispensing tool.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/IV, Grade 1, Class C.
- Chemically bonds with the concrete to provide a structural repair. CI-SLV seals the crack from moisture, protecting rebar in the concrete from corrosion.
- Moisture-tolerant; can be used on dry and damp surfaces.
- Low surface tension allows the material to effectively penetrate narrow cracks.
- Formulated for maximum penetration under pressure.
- Suitable for pressure injection or gravity-feed applications.
- Non-shrink and resistant to oils, salts and mild chemicals.
- Can be used with metered pressure-injection equipment.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- Pressure-injection of cracks in structural concrete
- Gravity-feed and flood coat of cracks in horizontal concrete
- As a low-viscosity epoxy (150 cP) for repair of hairline cracks (0.002") and cracks up to 1/4" (6 mm) in width
- For structural repairs
- For underwater pressure-injection applications
- 231 in.3/US gal. (0.001 m3/L)
- Store dry between 45° and 90°F (7°–32°C)
- 2 years in unopened packaging