Simpson Strong-Tie ETIPAC10 9oz CRACK-PAC Injection Epoxy Restoration Products
The Crack-Pac injection epoxy is designed to repair cracks in concrete ranging from 1/64" to 1/4" wide in concrete walls, floors, slabs, columns and beams. The mixed adhesive has the viscosity of a light oil and a low surface tension, allowing it to penetrate fine to medium-width cracks in dry, damp or wet conditions with excellent results. Resin is contained in the cartridge and hardener is contained in the nozzle.
- Dispenses with a standard caulking tool, no special dispensing tool needed
- Clean and easy to mix
- Seals out moisture, protecting rebar in the concrete from corrosion and flooring from moisture damage
- Chemically bonds with the concrete to restore strength
- Non-shrink material resistant to oils, salts and mild chemicals
- Meets the requirements of AASHTO M-235 and ASTM C881, Type I, Grade 1, Class C
- Crack Repair: Non-Structural
- Water / Wastewater Facilities
- Resin — blue, hardener — clear, mixed: light amber. The color of epoxy will change from amber to blue during the cure process and then fade back to light amber within a few weeks of installation.
- For best results, store between 45°F (7°C) and 90°F (32°C)
- 60°F (16°C) to 90°F (32°C)
- 24 months from date of manufacture, unopened
- Suitable for repair of cracks ranging from 1/64" to 1/4" wide in concrete walls, floors, slabs, columns and beams.
- Can be used to inject cracks in dry, damp or wet conditions with excellent results. Not for use in actively leaking cracks.
- In order for components to mix properly, the resin and hardener must be conditioned to 60°F (16°C) to 80°F (27°C) before mixing.
|*Material and curing conditions: 73 ± 2˚F
|Bond Strength (moist cure) @ 2 days
||2,010 psi (13.9 MPa)
|Bond Strength (moist cure) @ 14 days
||3,830 psi (26.4 MPa)
||5,860 psi (40.4 MPa)
|Tensile Elongation at Break
|Compressive Yield Strength
||11,300 psi (77.9 MPa)
||319,000 psi (2,200 MPa)
||8,020 psi (55.3 MPa)
|Water Absorption (24-hour soak)
|Linear Coefficient of Shrinkage
|Gel Time (60-gram mass)
|Full, Mixed Cartridge
|Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
||EPA Method 24
|Mixing Ratio by Volume (Part A:Part B)
Wipe up with cotton cloths. If desired scrub area with abrasive, water-based cleaner and flush with water. If approved, solvents such as ketones (MEK, acetone, etc.), laquer thinner, or adhesive remover can be used. DO NOT USE SOLVENTS TO CLEAN ADHESIVE FROM SKIN. Take appropriate precautions when handling flammable solvents. Solvents may damage surfaces to which they are applied. Cured material — Chip or grind off surface.
Crack-Pac injection epoxy is also available in the Crack-Pac Injection Kit. (ETIPAC10KT). The kit includes everything needed to pressure inject cracks
- 2 Crack-Pac cartridge/nozzle sets (ETIPAC10)
- 12 E-Z-Click injection ports
- 2 E-Z-Click injection fittings with 12" tubing
- 1 pint of ETR paste-over epoxy (8 oz. of resin + 8 oz. of hardener)
- 4 disposable wood paste-over applicators
- 1 pair latex gloves